Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beautiful With Size

Sooo.. I'm Thick , I'm not the size of a twig I wear a size 14. I Have struggled with wondering if I was as beautiful as the people I see on television comparing myself as image wise and forgetting that I have a really good personality. Its true women will sell there souls to find artificial love, to find someone who loves them and sometimes love means they treat you like shit, they throw insults at you, you end up being a whore instead of living your life as the queen you are. As women we are all not built the same, I still have issues I still am very insecure to the point where people compliment me and I shut down because I feel like i'm not worth of compliments. But slowly but surely I'm getting better at this compliment thing I love myself and wouldn't trade my body for anything even thou there is always run for improvement and doesn't need to involve self hate. LOVE YOUR SELF YOUR ALL YOU HAVE!! <3 So this post is for the girl who is like who I used to be, Listen honey your beautiful, don't let society decide who your are supposed to be live your life and be fashionable in it.











I would love to take a picture like this 















No comments:

Post a Comment