Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why do I do this?

Normally I Don't like to write paragraphs or life time stories on my blog. But I feel like everyone deserves to know why other than the fact I Have an eye for fashion (so I have heard) to write this blog. My blog shows my dreams, my goals, my ambition and maybe even sometimes my fear. I do this because I love looking to see how a post comes together even with a whole lot of different images they all tie in together to play out as one message. I Love to see people sending me messages talking about how little me inspires them to pursue something everyone doubted they could do. As a self proclaimed Chef, Make-Up Artist and Fashion Tech I live a creative life and each of these titles gives me different venues to be creative in. 
My Biggest Goal & ambition to date is working with Wale ... I Know many of you are like Who or Why. So let me tell you , I have been watching Wale since Nike boot's hit the scene in I think 2006 and I used to tell my mom I wanted to work with him. So people ask how would that combo work he's more of a DMV Area guy if you have never been to the DMV then you should make a trip and not just go to downtown but go all over these great 3 states its no where in the world with the same atmosphere as us. But DMV Guys Usually Hugo Boss, New Balance, Foam posits, Griffey's , Ralph Lauren down to the socks and most importantly dreads, or Locs which ever you want to call it = Wale. Me= Usually Vintage Vamp, old school with new school, color accented pieces, everything I wear is different, from the fit to the way the colors coordinate. While I wouldn't want to change Wale's style because I wouldn't wat him to lose who he is.. but I would revamp it tweak it so he still has that DMV Flow with new pieces in his wardrobe .. Wow That Rhymed Don't Make Me Drop A Mix Tape. According to the , Law of Attraction I'm going to work with Him one day & it will be my biggest honor, and his smart business move. To all the people who doubt me keep doing what your doing I don't have haters I have admires who are to scared to admit that they like what I do.
Thanks for listening now lets get back to the fashion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment