Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Clutch...

I love clutches even thou i'm very forgetful and leave my clutch everywhere and then have to back track everywhere to find it. But its a wonder accessory to have and carry around with you if you can remember it. It can be the most fascinating piece in your whole outfit .
Hippie Sheek

I Love Black Lipstick ! Don't Judge Me 

I Love how she used a  mix of color and print to get this outfit to come together 

(Shakes Tetas) Bidi Bidi Bom Bom






Youve got to be dead red. Youve got to be real hot. So throw away those green gems. And wear rubies on your yacht.

Just a 90210 girl.





QUEEN OF THE PACK! {Dutty Wines}


Girls Dem Suga!

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Egyptian Life 

Jungle Love

POW







Passionate Yet Sexy Artistic 

1 comment:

  1. I Love your work its very nice email me lewievosstaylor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete